NorthWestern Energy Homepage
NWE Contact Bar, in Montana dial 1-888-467-2669, in South Dakota or Nebraska dial 1-800-245-6977

South Dakota/Nebraska


South Dakota and Nebraska Retirees: Retirees receiving pension benefit payments should contact John Hancock Pension Service to update their address, tax withholding elections or bank information. If you have a deferred benefit, please contact the Benefits department at least 60 days prior to the date you wish to commence benefit payments.

South Dakota and Nebraska Pension Plan Documents and Forms
Contact Us | Terms of use | Glossary | PO Terms & Conditions | EEO | ©2016 NorthWestern Energy. All rights reserved.